- Discuss the "Makers" readings (word document or PDF)
- Define "energy"
- Watch the Gates TED talk on energy miracles
- Begin building a mousetrap car (follow the kit instructions).
- Teamtime - discuss class norms and values
- Reading outside of class: the chapter on Energy from "Energy for Future Presidents" (click here to download a PDF of the chapter). Write down three things you learned about energy from the article that you didn't know before. Make a mental note of how far you got into the chapter before you couldn't understand what you were reading. We will discuss the reading in groups on Thursday.